What is National Apprenticeship Week (NAW)?
NAW is a nationwide celebration where industry, labor, equity, workforce, education, and government leaders host events to showcase the successes and value of Registered Apprenticeship for re-building our economy, advancing racial and gender equity, and supporting underserved communities.
NAW is an opportunity to highlight how Registered Apprenticeship, a proven and industry-driven training model, provides a critical talent pipeline that can help to address some of our nation's pressing workforce challenges such as:
- responding to critical supply chain demands,
- supporting a clean energy workforce,
- modernizing our cybersecurity response,
- addressing public health issues, and
- rebuilding our country's infrastructure.