Every campus has a testing center that delivers most of these tests:
- Placement tests (Accuplacer) The test most MCC students take to measure reading, writing and math skills. It will help you get the right classes.
- Distance education course tests Testing for students taking online courses.
- High School equivalency tests This is an option for adults that have not finished high school, but need a credential to apply to a college or get a new job.
- Special tests ESL and specific program or degree tests.
- CLEP (College Level Education Program) Used to test out of certain MCC classes.
For students with documented disabilities who need special testing accommodations, go to Disability Support Services for more information.