MCC sends important communications to students through student email, a free, Web-based
email account provided to all students. You should check your student email account
on a regular basis for important information from the financial aid and advising offices,
communications from your instructor, as well as general information of interest to
all MCC students.
For more information, click to view the Student Email Policy.
The MCC student email system is powered by Google, and uses the same login credentials as your myMCCKC account.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Student Email, powered by Gmail provides you a free, Web-based email account which instructors use to help distribute class materials and is an important communication tool between the college and students.
- Student Email login information is the same as your myMCCKC login information and is included in the confidential myMCCKC mailer.
For example, a student whose student id number is 1234567 would have the student email address of S1234567@student.mcckc.edu
Due to individual phone carrier requirements, please make sure that you have added your BlackBerry data plan up to 48 hours in advance.
From your computer:
- point your browser to http://www.google.com/mobile/blackberry/app.html
- Enter your mobile phones telephone number.
- Follow the link that is in the text message that Google sends you.
- Download the application
- The application will be in the download(s)/application folder.
- After the application is installed your device may restart.
- Your password is the same as the password for your myMCCKC
Please see the following for other mobile devices:
Metropolitan Community College does not endorse, guarantee, or provide technical support for mobile phones, their e-mail apps, or other third-party software. Please back-up your mobile phones software before installing any software to your device. Install any software at your own risk.