Would you like to become a Certified Veterinary Practice Manager?
The Veterinary Hospital Managers Association requires the completion of eighteen (18) college credit hours in management related courses to sit for the certification examination.
MCC offers online and on campus management related courses to help you achieve your goal.
The following management related courses are offered online:
- BSAD 101 Accounting Principles I (3 Cr.)
- BSAD 105 Human Resources Management (3 Cr.)
- BSAD 109 Principles of Supervision (3 Cr.)
- BSAD 204 Business Management (3 Cr.)
- BSAD 205 Marketing (3 Cr.)
- BSAD 221 Business Communications (3 Cr.)
- BSAD 270 Legal Environment of Business (3 Cr.)
To view complete details of the Veterinary Hospital Managers Association requirements for the Certified Veterinary Practice Manager examination, please visit www.vhma.org.