MCC will distribute resources in accordance with activities that promote student success
as related to the aforementioned guiding principles.
- Revise MCC’s budgeting process to align resources with strategic priorities;
- Identify potential service markets and develop expansion projects
- Develop annexation plan for taxing districts within MCC’s service area.
Key Performance Indicators
- Increase online offerings by 10 new courses a year.
- Action: MCC is now offering courses in Cass County with an enrollment of over 100
students in fall 2012.
- Action: MCC will offer courses in St. Joseph beginning fall 2013 with an expected
enrollment of 300-400 students.
- Action: MCC is developing additional online classes
- Increase contributions through foundation and major gifts campaign.
- Demonstrate reallocation of ZBB savings to strategic vision.
- Action: MCC has enacted Zero Based Budgeting (ZBB) which aligns the college's budget
with those programs that are most closely aligned with the strategic vision. As of
November 2012, $1.4 million has been identified as potential funds for reallocation
to high priority areas or projects.
- Action: As part of ZBB, an IT audit was conducted to identify areas of improvement
to better serve the needs of all constituents.