The following is a list of Student Services' campus events at MCC-Business & Technology.
Please click on the "select a date" button to proceed to registration.
Meet Instructors. Tour labs and classrooms. Learn about 20+ Gold Collar Job fields. Find out how to get started in college, and how and when to apply for financial aid.
Explore careers in these areas:
- Cisco Networking Academy;
- Welding Technology & Management;
- Computer Integrated Machining & Manufacturing (CNC & Manual);
- Environmental Health & Safety;
- Industrial Electrician, Maintenance Mechanic, Stationary Engineer, Millwright, Multi-Craft Technician, PLC Specialist;
- Photovoltaic / Energy Efficiency;
- Computer Aided Drafting (CAD);
- Engineering Technology (Architectural, Civil, Computer & Electronic, Mechanical & Manufacturing);
- Heating, Cooling, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration (HVAC/R);
- Electric Utility Line Technician;
- Construction Management
For the Mo Manufacturing WINs programs, work through the initial steps to get into the program. Get clear direction for the remaining qualification and enrollment steps.
Please note: Enrollment in classes does not take place during this session.