The following is a list of Student Services' campus events at MCC-Business & Technology.
Please click on the "select a date" button to proceed to registration.
Discover MCC-Business & Technology and experience campus life as you tour the campus and visit with admission professionals. You will learn about financial aid, programs available, and discuss what steps you will need to take to become a student!
Please note: Enrollment in classes does not take place during this appointment.
Meet Instructors. Tour labs and classrooms. Learn about the career field. Find out how to get started in college, and how and when to apply for financial aid.
Explore careers in these areas:
- Cisco Networking Academy;
- Welding Technology & Management;
- Precision Machining & Manufacturing (CNC & Manual);
- Environmental Health & Safety;
- Industrial Electrician, Maintenance Mechanic, Stationary Engineer, Millwright, Multi-Craft Technician, PLC Specialist;
- Photovoltaic / Energy Efficiency;
- Computer Aided Drafting (CAD);
- Engineering Technology (Architectural, Civil, Computer & Electronic, Mechanical & Manufacturing, Construction Management);
- Heating, Cooling, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration (HVAC/R);
- Electric Utility Line Technician
For the Mo Manufacturing WINs programs, work through the initial steps to get into the program. Get clear direction for the remaining qualification and enrollment steps.
Please note: Enrollment in classes does not take place during this session.