The following is a list of Student Services' campus events at MCC-Business & Technology.
Please click on the "select a date" button to proceed to registration.
A campus visit is an interactive opportunity for you to get your questions answered, learn more about MCC degree programs, and the resources available to assist you in becoming an MCC student. This small group session is designed for prospective students who have not yet applied to the college.
Please note: Enrollment in classes does not take place during this appointment although you will have an opportunity to complete an MCC application.
For more information contact Sandee Woods at 816.604.5216 or Sandee.Woods@mcckc.edu.
Meet Instructors. Tour labs and classrooms. Learn about 30+ Gold Collar Job fields. Complete the MCC application and lean how and when to apply for financial aid.
Gold Collar Jobs have 10%+ projected job growth, pay $30-70k/yr, and require an associate degree or less for entry. MCC offers many programs to help start your new in-demand career, including:
- Cisco Networking Academy;
- Welding Technology & Management;
- Computer Integrated Machining & Manufacturing (CNC & Manual);
- Environmental Health & Safety;
- Industrial Electrician, Maintenance Mechanic, Stationary Engineer, Millwright, Multi-Craft Technician, PLC Specialist;
- Photovoltaic / Energy Efficiency;
- Computer Aided Drafting (CAD);
- Engineering Technology (Architectural, Civil, Computer & Electronic, Mechanical & Manufacturing);
- Heating, Cooling, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration (HVAC/R);
- Electric Utility Line Technician;
- Construction Management;
- And many, many more.
Visit mcckc.edu/goldcollarjobs or call 816.604.1000 to reserve your seat.
Event begins at 6:00 p.m. in Campus Center room 248. Follow the blue signs on Universal Avenue to the Campus Center entrance.
MCC-Business & Technology
1775 Universal Ave.
Kansas City, MO 64120