For further questions, contact Contact Ashley Martinez, Workforce Outreach Specialist, 816.604.5025
Administrative Professional Day
April 22, 2020, 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. $85 per ticket.
Location: Penn Valley Campus -- Education Center: EC0019
Trainer: Travis Bryant -- Director of Fan Experience for the Royals "How To Hit A Home Run in Your Career"
Entertainment: Mia Ramsey -- Comedian
Lunch: Manny's Mexican Restaurant
Administrative Professionals Week is one of the largest workplace observances outside of employee birthdays and major holidays. Each year, administrative professionals are recognized for their skills, attributes, and loyalty almost every office depends upon. Administrative Professionals Week celebrates and sheds light on administrative professionals' devoted, valued work. Typically, the administrative professional is given cards, flowers, or/and taken to lunch.
Who Should Attend Administrative Executive Professionals’ Day Event?
- Business/Office Managers
- Executive Assistants
- Administrative Assistants, Associates, and Specialists
- HR Coordinators, Specialists, and Associates
- Meeting Planners
- Customer Service Representatives
- Office Assistants and Clerks
- Anyone You Wish to Honor!
Top 5 Reasons you should attend the Administrative Executive Professionals’ Day Event:
- Learn how to increase your productivity
- Improve performance for winning partnerships
- Network with other Administrative Professionals
- Gain a wealth of new strategies, skills, and solutions to use right away
- Recharge your batteries and reward yourself
Questions? Contact Ashley Martinez, Workforce Outreach Specialist, 816.604.5025