Wednesday, Jul 08, 2015 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Blood Drive, 10am - 12pm, Campus Center Room 259
Contact: Leslie Hicks
Sunday, Jul 12, 2015 1:00 - 5:00 p.m.
LV Campus Center Cafeteria
Contact: Margaret Berter
Thursday, Jul 23, 2015 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Gold Collar Jobs have 10%+ projected job growth, pay $30-70k/yr, and require an associate degree or less for entry. MCC offers many programs to help start your new in-demand career, including:
- Cisco Networking Academy;
- Welding Technology & Management;
- Computer Integrated Machining & Manufacturing (CNC & Manual);
- Environmental Health & Safety;
- Industrial Electrician, Maintenance Mechanic, Stationary Engineer, Millwright, Multi-Craft Technician, PLC Specialist;
- Photovoltaic / Energy Efficiency;
- Computer Aided Drafting (CAD);
- Engineering Technology (Architectural, Civil, Computer & Electronic, Mechanical & Manufacturing);
- Heating, Cooling, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration (HVAC/R);
- Electric Utility Line Technician;
- Construction Management;
- And many, many more.
Visit mcckc.edu/goldcollarjobs or call 816.604.1000 to reserve your seat.
Event begins at 6:00 p.m. in Campus Center room 248. Follow the blue signs on Universal Avenue to the Campus Center entrance.
MCC-Business & Technology
1775 Universal Ave.
Kansas City, MO 64120
Contact: Alex Grigsby