Do you need to brush up on your reading, English or math skills? Did you place into one or more developmental courses? Ease your transition into college by joining the Summer Bridge Program!
The MCC-Blue River Summer Bridge Program assists you in your transition to college by providing academic skills and the resources needed to succeed in a college environment.
- Select a set of on-campus courses and receive support from advisors, counselors, tutors, financial aid specialists and more.
- Acquire study strategies, form effective college habits, create the optimal college mindset by joining free workshops (lunch provided).
- Move into your fall academic classes with confidence and preparedness.
- Students who begin a fall semester in college-level courses (e.g. College Algebra, English 101) succeed at higher rates than those who begin in pre-college courses (e.g. Pre-Algebra, Reading, Foundations of College Writing).
- Students who are less prepared for college are less likely to continue and earn their degree or certificate.
- Students who complete the Bridge program may receive a MCC Fall 2021 Bookstore Scholarship.