Skip to main content MCC Crescent Shape Search RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram chevron pointing down

Dual Enrollment Financial Information

Tuition for dual enrolled students is half of the cost of standard tuition (based on the status of in-district, out of district, or out of state) until they graduate high school. Students can pay by mailing a payment, paying online, or paying in person at the nearest campus. To pay online, go to and enter “S” at the beginning of the student ID field, followed by the ID number. Students are also responsible for purchasing required books as identified per course.

Payment Deadlines

Students who register for dual enrollment classes are required to pay their tuition and fees by the deadline. MCC will mail student statements or invoices. Students who do not pay account balances by the applicable payment deadline are subject to courses being dropped for non-payment.

Financial Responsibility

Students are responsible for paying all college charges. If payment from an external source becomes unavailable or is insufficient to pay charges, students must pay the balance immediately. If there are outstanding charges, a financial hold will be placed on the account restricting future enrollment and release of academic records. MCC will begin immediate collection efforts that may include placing the account with the Missouri income tax intercept program.

Returned Checks

Checks returned by the bank as Insufficient are deposited a second time. If the check is returned again, the MCC account is placed on restriction and is charged the amount of the check plus a $25 fee. Students on restriction cannot enroll, receive grades and/or transcripts. The student account will also have no check-writing privileges for one year from the point the returned check is paid. Any returned check not paid will be referred for outside collection actions.

Learn more on tuition and fees for all of the MCC campuses. The amount of tuition depends on where a student resides, in district, out of district, or out of state.