Based on updated guidelines from the national level, including the CDC, as well as from the state and local officials, MCC’s Fitness Centers will continue to remain closed.
We hope to announce a reopening date as soon as possible, but with the current ever-changing environment and guidelines, that date could be tentative and subject to modification.
Keep in touch with us by following and liking our social media pages.
These accounts share our most up-to-date information regarding our current situation as well as posting fitness resources to help keep everyone healthy and strong through these trying times. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
ALL Memberships include our Group Fitness Classes! View our class schedule.
Follow us on our social media pages for the most up-to-date information and current group fitness class schedules.
Currently enrolled MCC students can join at a discounted rate of
$25 for three months OR $10 for one month with provided enrollment status. Financial aid assistance may apply.
How do you join?
- Visit the MCC-PV bookstore or the MCC-Penn Valley Fitness Center to purchase your membership.
- If purchasing at the bookstore, simply bring your receipt to the MCC-Penn Valley Fitness Center and we’ll get you signed up.
- Start working out today!
We are open to the community and offer competitive rates. Options include monthly, 3 month and annual memberships, with the option of month to month auto-withdrawal. We are an education-based facility located on the MCC-Penn Valley campus in the Physical Education Building and our staff is knowledgeable and experienced to help you develop an overall fitness plan to reach your specific goals.
- Access to weight machines, free weights and exercise equipment.
- FREE Group Exercise classes, including Bootcamp, Strength Conditioning, ZUMBA, Pilates and Yoga.
- Certified training staff is available to design exercise programs or to consult on specific training goals. Our fitness staff is available during all hours of operation to assist you in establishing an appropriate exercise program and provide information for every fitness level.
- New memberships include a one-hour introductory session with a trainer to give you a comfortable start. Additional personal training sessions are available for a fee.
- Locker rooms/lockers are available for use.
|COMMUNITY MEMBERSHIP PRICES|
|1 MONTH||3 MONTH||ANNUAL|
Additional family members may be added for $10/month.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 816.604.4222 or request a one-time FREE guest pass to try our facility or attend a class. Guest passes are regularly sold for $5.
The MCC-Penn Valley Fitness Center is FREE of charge to all current MCC employees. All group fitness classes are included. Come by to fill out a health release and get started TODAY!