Flexibility is a major advantage you have at MCC: even after the full semester begins, classes start multiple times throughout the year.
- Classes are 5, 8 or 12 weeks long to reach your goals faster
- You can choose both on-campus and online classes
- Your earned credits can fast-track your graduation, certificate completion or transfer to another college
- Adult learners can stay competitive by taking classes while balancing their job, family, and life
- You can also choose from MCC’s Academic and Career Pathways to explore a career path that’s right for you
- Ready to join us? Apply to MCC today.
Browse class schedule
MATH 95 - Algebra Principles (5 credits)
Prerequisite: MATH 31 with a grade of S or satisfactory score on the math placement test. The study of Algebraic principles including: Operations with polynomials, rational expressions, properties of exponents; solutions of linear equations and inequalities and solutions of absolute value equations and inequalities with applications; solutions of quadratics by factoring, completing the square, and quadratic formula; ratios and proportions; solutions of linear systems of equations with applications; rational exponents and radicals; introduction to functions and graphs; graphing linear equations in two variables.
|Class # 44944||Instructor: Benjamin Listhartke||Session Twelve Week|
|Lecture||Time: 12:00PM-01:55PM||Days: MWF||In Person||Dates: 09/21/22-12/19/22|
|Notes||Class meets 12-weeks: 9/21 - 12/19 includes final exam.|
|Enrollment||To enroll, you'll need the class # (e.g. 46421) for each of your selected classes.|
|Textbooks||To find textbooks, required for your class, you'll need to know the class#, campus and term.|
|Support Services||Students with documented disabilities may request assistance at Disability Support Services offices.|
Fees may change on a per semester basis; refer to the Tuition page for more information about tuition and fees.
The purpose of this schedule is to provide information. It does not constitute a contract. Classes may be added, combined or cancelled and instructors may be changed at the discretion of Metropolitan Community College.