2020-2021 MCC Athletic Season
Due to COVID-19, in accordance with NJCAA, Men’s & Women’s Basketball, Volleyball, Softball, Baseball, Men’s & Women’s Golf and Men’s & Women’s Soccer will compete in the Spring 2021 season. For all NJCAA COVID-19 updates, visit njcaa.org/COVID19.
No Spectator Policy – Volleyball and Basketball
Please note that in accordance with MCC’s phased repopulation plan, no spectators will be allowed at any indoor athletic events this season. All home Volleyball and Basketball events will be broadcast live through UClick TV. Visit uclicktv.com/metropolitan-community-college or follow our social media pages for more information and links to view events.
Spectators at MCC’s outdoor sports is still being evaluated.
Athletic Department Directory
Athletic Director's Office
- Dr. Brian Bechtel, Athletic Director - email@example.com 816.604.1059
- Stephanie Whittler, Senior Administrative Assistant - firstname.lastname@example.org 816.604.1470
- Viki Clark, Athletic Coordinator - email@example.com 816.604.4404
- Darren Muckey, Athletic Coordinator - firstname.lastname@example.org 816.604.2410
Basketball (men and women)
- Marcus Harvey, Head Coach - email@example.com 816.604.4121
- Marty Kilgore, Head Coach - firstname.lastname@example.org 816.604.3504
Cross Country (men and women)
- Jessica Hammer, Head Coach - email@example.com 816.372.3134
Golf (men and women)
Soccer (men and women)
- David Owens, Head Coach - firstname.lastname@example.org 816.604.6426
- Kary Kankey, Head Coach - email@example.com 816.604.3505
- Rob Kaleikau, Head Coach - firstname.lastname@example.org 816.456.8814