MCC will provide all students, employees and other constituents with an environment that is inclusive for all, respectful and civil in tone, advances learning objectives and establishes a productive working environment for the community college setting.
- Create programs that develop employee accountability for creating a respectful and
- Action: Ongoing professional development programs are being offered.
- Create professional development programs for all employees that enhance interpersonal
communication and cultural competency skills.
- Action: Situational Leadership training is being conducted for all supervisors.
- Improve MCC's internal communication mechanisms.
- Action: MCC news sites (MCC Newsroom and the Insider) have been created to share targeted messages with the appropriate audiences in an interactive format.
- Action: MCC is Listening boxes have been distributed to each campus and MCC's Administrative Center to gather student and employee feedback.
- Action: MCC created a budget website to share information regarding major college initiatives that impact the budget.
- Action: MCC created the ITESC website to share information related to the technological strategies and investments aligned with strategic objectives and the mission of MCC.
Key Performance Indicators
- Develop appropriate tracking mechanism to measure employee professional development.
- Increase the percentage of supervisors completing situational leadership training.
- Increase the modes of instruction and the number of programs offered for employee training.
- Increase the number of hits and comments to the MCC news sites.