These items are not allowed in your possession while you test in the testing lab. Keep in mind, individual testing center coordinators might also exclude additional items. Call ahead of time to check what items are permissible.
- No cell phones
- No electronic devices (i.e. i-Pods, MP3 players, headphones, cameras, flash drives, laptop computers, or pen-input devices, etc.).
- No food or drinks (including water).
- No books, notes, or personal scratch paper.
- No purses or backpacks (Lockers are available for storage).
- No hats, scarves, sunglasses, jackets or bulky clothing. All unnecessary clothing items must be removed.
- No sunglass/eyeglass cases or pencil bags/boxes
You are encouraged to leave these materials at home or in your car. If this is not possible, a locker will be provided to store these items while you are testing. Some lockers do not lock and items are left at owner’s risk.
No children are allowed in the Testing Lab.