- Pre-enrollment is required for all classes
- Walk-ins are not accepted
- Enrollment is not complete without payment
- For classes requiring a book purchase, please contact the MCC-Longview campus bookstore at 816.604.2189
Four Easy Ways to Enroll:
- Over the Telephone: Please have your enrollment information ready – you may enroll by calling 816-604-2030.
- In Person: Visit the Community Education Office in the Learning Resources building. Office hours.
- By Mail: Complete and mail the MCC Community Education Enrollment Form. Include payment by check, money order, credit or debit card.
- Online: Visit www.mcckc.edu and click on myMCCKC at the top of the page.
A Word About Waiting to Enroll...
Every class has a minimum required enrollment. If this minimum is not met one week prior to the starting date, the class will be canceled. If you find a class you like, encourage a friend to join, too. Sometimes two or three people make the difference between "go" and "cancel."
When you enroll for a class, please mark the date, time and location on your calendar. We will send an email confirmation if you provide an email address at enrollment. If you have enrolled by mail and want to confirm that we have received your enrollment, please call us at 816.604.2030. We will notify you if a class in which you have enrolled is full or has been canceled or rescheduled.
Instructors are paid from fees collected, so we must guarantee a minimum enrollment to hold a class. If it is necessary for you to withdraw from a class, please contact the Community Education office, 816-604-2030, at least five (5) business days prior to the class start date. You may 1) designate someone else to take your place, or 2) request a refund. No refunds will be made for withdrawals fewer than five business days prior to the start of class.
Classroom assignments for adult classes will be provided in your emailed course confirmation. You may park in any area on the MCC-Longview campus designated as Student Parking.
The information in this brochure is based on conditions at the time of printing and is subject to change. Classes may be canceled, combined, or added and instructor assignments, dates, times, and/or locations may be changed at the discretion of MCC-Longview Community Education administration.
Cancellations Due to Weather
When MCC-Longview or Metropolitan Community College District cancels classes, your Community Education class will not be held. Please be sure to listen for TV or radio announcements for cancellations. If you are unsure, you may call the Community Education office at 816.604.2030.
Access for Students with Disabilities
The MCC-Longview Disability Support Services (DSS) Office will provide special services to students with documented disabilities. The college will provide aids and adjustments, but students are responsible for informing the college of their disability, and providing appropriate documentation. Students are encouraged to apply for special services as early as possible (preferably one month prior to the beginning of a class) so that appropriate arrangements can be made.