From a Campus Phone:
8911 - For local emergency responders
1200 - For MCC Police/
1111 - For Non-Emergencies
From Another Phone:
911 - For Local Emergency Responders
816.604.1200 - For MCC Police/
816.604.1111 - For Non-Emergencies
Follow us on:
- Activate the nearest fire alarm pull station.
- Leave immediately when a fire alarm is activated, even if there are no obvious signs of an emergency. DO NOT use the elevator! If possible, confine the fire by closing all doors as you leave.
- From a campus phone, call 8911 (or simply 911 from a cell phone) to reach local emergency responders.
- Then, call 1200 (or 816.604.1200 from a cell phone) to alert MCC Police/Public Safety.
- Evacuate the building to a safe location away from the structure. Follow directions given by emergency personnel and do not re-enter the building until authorized to do so.
- Report to assembly area designated on evacuation map to await further instructions.
If you smell gas . . .
- If you smell gas in any building, leave the building immediately and move a safe distance away.
- While exiting the building, do not use telephones, electrical switches or any device that might trigger an explosion.
- After exiting, call 1200 from a campus phone to alert MCC Police/Public Safety.