Au Pair (J-1 VISA)
Au pairs are individuals aged 18-26 who are paired with a U.S. host family and provide
child-care services while attending an accredited post-secondary institution. In order
for an au pair to attend MCC,
the following documents must be submitted.
- Application for Admission.
- Copy of the student's passport, I-94 card, and IAP-66 (the
program end date must be valid through the end of the semester the
student wishes to attend).
- Official Academic Transcript(s).
- Students must comply with MCC testing procedures and placement procedures.
- Au Pairs are granted local tuition and fees.