Apply Now. Request Information. Visit a Campus.

Student Center.
Login to myMCCKC

Login to myMCCKC to access your StudentCenter account. There you can:

  • Access your records
  • Pay fees
  • Check financial aid status

Transcript Request

To send one to another school:

Most schools require a mailed, sealed official transcript. To have MCC send one, either . . .

  1. Go to myMCCKC and request one.
    or. . .
  2. Send by mail or fax a Transcript Request Form with this information:
    • name (including maiden name)
    • birthdate and student ID or last four digits of your Social Security Number
    • name and address of where you want the transcript sent
    • your signature authorizing the release of your transcript to any campus admissions or records office.
    or. . .
  3. Go in person to a campus admissions or records office and fill out a request form. You'll need a photo ID.

There is no fee for transcripts to be sent from MCC.

To have one sent from another school:

Contact your former or current school to see if they send transcripts via mail or electronically (e-transcripts). You may also want to ask if there is a fee for sending transcripts.

  1. Via mail: MCC accepts official transcripts mailed directly from your school to the Student Data Center. Fill out the Transcript Request Form and give it to your former/current school to have an official transcript mailed to MCC.
  2. E-transcripts: MCC accepts electronic transcripts through an electronic exchange with both Parchment and the National Student Clearinghouse. MCC does not accept any form of emailed transcript. There is no email address available for receipt of electronic transcripts.

    To have an electronic transcript sent to MCC you must use one of the following links:


Some schools do not participate in the electronic exchange of transcripts with Parchment or the National Student Clearinghouse. If, at any time during your transcript request, you are asked to provide an email address for the recipient of the transcript, do not proceed with the request. MCC does not accept emailed transcripts. Please contact your school and request that a copy of your transcript be mailed to:

Student Data Center
Metropolitan Community College
3200 Broadway
Kansas City MO 64111

Last Modified: 8/4/14