To send one to another school:
Most schools require a mailed, sealed official transcript. To have MCC send one, either
. . .
- Go to myMCCKC and request one.
or. . .
- Send by mail or fax a Transcript Request Form with this information:
or. . .
- name (including maiden name)
- birthdate and student ID or last four digits of your Social Security Number
- name and address of where you want the transcript sent
- your signature authorizing the release of your transcript to any campus admissions or records office.
- Go in person to a campus admissions or records office and fill out a request form. You'll need a photo ID.
There is no fee for transcripts to be sent from MCC.
To have one sent from another school:
Contact your former or current school to see if they send transcripts via mail or
electronically (e-transcripts). You may also want to ask if there is a fee for sending
- Via mail: Fill out the Transcript Request Form and give it to your former/current school.
- E-transcripts: We accept e-transcripts from Parchment Exchange and the National Student Clearinghouse. If your school uses one of these companies, you can request the transcript directly
through their website.
Link for Parchment: http://exchange.parchment.com/students/
Link for National Student Clearinghouse: http://www.studentclearinghouse.org