To send one to another school:
Most schools require a mailed, sealed official transcript. To have MCC send one, either . . .
- Go to myMCCKC and request one.
or. . .
- Send by mail or fax a Transcript Request Form with this information:
or. . .
- name (including maiden name)
- birthdate and student ID or last four digits of your Social Security Number
- name and address of where you want the transcript sent
- your signature authorizing the release of your transcript to any campus
admissions or records office.
- Go in person to a campus admissions or records office
and fill out a request form. You'll need a photo ID.
There is no fee for transcripts to be sent from MCC.
To have one sent from another school:
Fill out the Academic Transcript Form
(PDF) and give it to your former school. They'll send your transcript to us. They may have a fee.
Transcript terms can be a little confusing! See an explanation of the terms MCC uses.