Education Center building, room 115
To make an appointment, stop by or call.
For further information on any of our counseling services, or to make an appointment
with us personally, feel free to call our direct lines (counselors listed individually
below). Students can access services via the following phone numbers:
Disability Support Services: 816.604.6569
Single Parent Book Loan: 816.604.6692
MCC-Blue River provides comprehensive counseling services by professional counselors.
The Counseling Center offers free confidential services to individuals and groups.
Your MCC-Blue River counselors
- 816.604.6568 EC115C
- 816.604.6704 EC115D
- 816.604.6651 EC115E
- Individual career counseling and assessment
- Career exploration through career classes and workshops
- Online career resources and research
- Assistance in Choosing a Major that fits your personal interests and goals
Personal / Social Services
- Short-term personal counseling
- Assistance with managing anxiety, stress, time management and other issues that interfere
with college success
- Referral to community resources